TITLE – A STUDY TO EVALUATE THE LEVEL OF PAIN RELIEF AFTER A SINGLE DOSE OF A MEDICATION CALLED SP-102 FOR PATIENTS WITH LUMBOSACRAL RADICULAR PAIN, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS “SCIATICA” OR “ SCIATICA NERVE PAIN”
Chronic Pain for patients who have lumbosacral radicular pain, otherwise known as “sciatica” or “sciatic nerve pain”.
- To compare the pain relief following a single injection of SP-102 to placebo (a product that has no active part)
- To evaluate your ability to do or not do things
- To characterize any change in your symptoms and overall condition
- To evaluate the safety of the SP-102 injection
- Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Single injection of study medication
Cherian Sajan, MD
KEY REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR THIS STUDY:
- Must be between 18 and 70 years of age
- Must have been diagnosed with have lumbosacral radicular pain, otherwise known as “sciatica” or “sciatic nerve pain”
- Must have pain for at least 6 weeks but no more than 9 months
Each subject will be asked to visit the clinic 9 times total over the period 6 months. Most visits will take approximately 1 to 2 hours.
1693 Lee Road Winter Park, Fl. 32789
Qualified participants may receive up to $450 for time and travel
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Recruitment Department: 407-203-7936