Dr. Daniel Cartledge is a Pain Management Doctor at National Pain Institute and has been practicing since 2008. Patients send their friends and entire families to see Dr. Cartledge (the biggest compliment you can give him).Dr. Cartledge received his undergraduate degree from Lehigh University and his medical degree from University of Saint Eustatius.
Why did he become a doctor? “I was always fascinated by the human body.”
At National Pain Institute, his patients feel that he has a great bedside manner and skills, as well as an excellent sense of humor. On a personal note, Dr. Cartledge was born in Hollywood, Florida. He has one brother who is a physician, and his entire family lives in Boca Raton. When he isn’t busy helping his patients at National Pain Institute, he enjoys traveling, tennis, great food, and technology.
If you’re looking for a pain management doctor, Dr. Cartledge loves helping patients feel more comfortable and helping patients to enjoy life in a pain-free way. He believes that life is too short, and we should enjoy it and have fun.
Here are a few more fun facts about Dr. Cartledge:
- If he wasn’t a doctor, he would be an architect.
- His favorite superhero is Batman (“He has the coolest car and can get away in any sticky situation.”)
- He lived in many cities so far including: Bethlehem, PA; New Orleans, LA; Shreveport, LA; Chicago, IL; Boca Raton, FL; and Saint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles.
- The most exciting place he visited: Saba in the northeastern Caribbean Sea (“The entire island is a volcano. When you climb up to the top, you are with the clouds..it’s a really amazing place.”).
- He speaks Spanish and English.
- His favorite subject in school: Biology.
- His least favorite subject in school: Library Skills.
- His nickname: Shark.
- If he could change one thing about the world, he would make the world less stressful.
- He volunteered in the past for Best Buddies, and also supplied food for the homeless.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
FAAPMR – 2010
Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Pain Medicine
Doctor of Medicine
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital – Wheaton, Illinois – Resident Physician Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
FAAPMR – 2010
Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fellowship in Pain Management – 2010