Jess Salinas, MD
Medical Director, FFPMR, DABPMR, DABPM
Dr. Jess Salinas is a Pain Management Doctor at National Pain Institute, and has been practicing for 11 years. He is board certified in his speciality and sub specialty.
He received his undergraduate degree from the University of North Florida, and his medical degree from Fatima College of Medicine. In the past he has won the “Who’s Who in America” award.
What is his favorite part about being a doctor? “Being able to make a positive difference in patients’ lives.”
When asked what makes him unique, he answered, “We are all unique as human beings. I have a passion to make people feel better through humor and skill.”
When he is not busy helping his patients at National Pain Institute, Dr. Salinas enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 children. His kids are fun loving and sports minded, and they also love Mine Craft and other application-based games.
Dr. Salinas also enjoys football, basketball, tennis, laser tag, shooting simulators, martial arts, boot camp style workouts, crossfit, trying new food and restaurants, and traveling to other countries.
Here are a few more fun facts about Dr. Salinas:
- He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He had several dogs in the past that have passed away. They brought him joy as a kid and as an adult before he had children.
- If he wasn’t a doctor, he would be a physical therapist who treats athletes to play their sport again.
- His favorite superhero is Superman (he is “able to fly and has super strength to be able to help people anywhere around the world.”)
- He lived in several places including: Hawaii, California, Washington, Tennessee, Florida, Illinois, and New York.
- He volunteers for his church and children’s school activities.
- The most exciting place he visited was Wembley Stadium to watch a live NFL football game with his family.
- His favorite subject in school: “Biology and Physics were my favorite science-related subjects since these helped explain diversity as species and how the universe worked respectively. However, I absolutely loved Art History. I believe Art gave human civilization character through time.”
- His least favorite subject in school: Calculus (“interesting, but did not feel it was practical.”).
- If he could change one thing about the world, he would change: “People respecting each other to the point that we can all get along as human beings.”
If you are looking for a pain management doctor, Dr. Salinas is passionate about making his patients feel better and restoring his or her functioning as much as possible to save lives.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Pain Medicine
Bachelor of Science - University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
Doctor of Medicine - Fatima College of Medicine, Valenzuela, Philippines
Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Loyola University Medical Center; Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Chicago, IL
Adirondack Interventional Physiatry - Plattsburgh, NY - Interventional Pain Management
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
In Practice Since 2006
Accepting New Patients
National Pain Institute
2692 West Lake Mary Blvd
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
Ph: (866) 951-7246
Location Fax: (407) 333-9974