Satish Venkataperumal, MD, MMM
Dr. Satish Venkataperumal (“Dr. Venkat”) is a Pain Management Doctor at National Pain Institute.
Dr. Venkat received his undergraduate and medical degrees from University of Madras, Government Stanley Medical College and Hospital in India.
If you’re looking for a pain management doctor, you will enjoy Dr. Venkat’s compassionate demeanor.
Physical Medicine and Rehab
Masters in Medical Management
Carnegie Mellon University
H. John Heinz III College, Pittsburgh, PA
Fellow in Vascular and Interventional Radiology
University of Miami, Miami, FL, July 2000 – June 2001
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
University of Madras, Government Stanley Medical College and Hospital
Chennai, India, August 1985 – January 1990
Board Eligible for Pain Management
Board Certified in Radiology (05/2000)
Certificate of Added Qualification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology (11/2002)
- Appointed as the Director, Vascular Imagining for the NF/SG VHS (2004-2006)
- Recognized by the Chief of Staff at VA Medical Center, Gainesville in 2002 for managing patients with Esophageal Carcinoma (who had failed conventional management techniques by Surgery and GI services) with esophageal stents.
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL, July 1997, June 2000
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, Michigan State University-Flint Program, Flint, MI, July 1996 – June 1997
- Residency in Nuclear Medicine, William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, MI, July 1995 – June 1996
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, July 1994 – June 1995
- Member of the Radiologic Society of North America
- Member of the American College of Radiology
- Member of the Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member of North American Spine Society
- Member of the American College of Physician Executives
- Member of the Indian Medical Association