Stephanie Haire is a Physician Assistant at National Pain Institute, and has been practicing for 5 years.
She graduated from Florida State University for her undergraduate degree and Nova Southeastern University for her Physician Assistant degree. Her favorite part of being a PA? “The relationships I have with the people I work with and the patients who I see.”
Stephanie was born in Sarasota, FL, and lived in several places so far, including: Orlando, FL; Tallahassee, FL; Geneva, Switzerland; Bloomington, IN; and Kathmandu, Nepal (the most exciting place she visited).
When Stephanie isn’t busy helping her patients at National Pain Institute, she enjoys hiking, biking, running, climbing, traveling, horseback riding, reading, learning, and spending time with friends.
Here are a few more fun facts about Stephanie:
- She has 2 French Bulldogs, Lily and Luna.
- If she wasn’t a PA, she would be a veterinarian.
- She doesn’t have a superhero, but she thinks it would be amazing to be able to read minds.
- She can speak a small amount of French, and plans to fully learn Spanish.
- Her favorite subjects in school: English and Science.
Her least favorite subject in school: Math.
What is one thing she would change about the world? “The people living in this world need to learn to be more accepting.”
If you need pain management services, rest assured, Stephanie is ready to help you treat and manage your pain.